Fire Protection Applications
Welcome to FirePASS. The Choice for fire protection and safety
From Mining to Nuclear Facilities and Everything in Between.
- Is the ONLY fire protection method that can prevent catastrophic fire disasters
- Can be scaled to protect even the largest super-structures
- Is integrated as part of building’s HVAC system
- read more
- Most research related to aircraft fire safety is aimed at developing improved fire-resistant mat for aircraft interiors. Meanwhile, there is no efficient method in place to directly prevent, suppress or extinguish fire within a pressurized cabin.erials
- read more
There are two major engineering problems in underground coal mines:
- Firstly the methane gas that sometimes accompanies coal could catch fire and explode. Mine ventilation systems provide fresh air to miners but simultaneously supply oxygen that creates an explosive mixture with methane.
- The other problem is the incidence of mine fires that can burn in abandoned mines for decades. According to DEP (Department of Environmental Protection) currently, in Pennsylvania alone about 1,300 acres are on fire underground. Military Applications
Both these problems could be solved, or significantly alleviated by FirePASS®. read more
This state-of-the-art system can provide absolute safety against fire, biological and chemical warfare in all military installations, including buildings, underground facilities, electronic communication centers and arsenals, marine vessels and submarines, aircrafts, space and ground vehicles, read more
Fires represent a serious financial threat to businesses. Cable-rack and equipment fires could significantly disrupt communications service and ultimately slash revenues, and effect immeasurable negative impact on consumer confidence in your service.
Due to the concentration of computer equipment and data in a computer room, the degree of potential damage that could occur from both a fire and conventional fire-extinguishing systems is unacceptable. read more
To achieve optimum safety, nuclear plants in the western world presently operate using a ‘defense-in-depth’ approach. This method employs a series of physical barriers between the radioactive reactor core and the environment, and utilizes multiple safety systems, each with backup and designed to accommodate human error. Safety systems account for about one quarter of the capital cost of such reactors. read more
Museums & Archives:
The FirePASS Prevention system combines the most comprehensive environmental control system with the most effective fire protection system in the world.
- Prevent all Fires
- Greatly increase life span of protected materials
- No Water Damage
- No Chemicals
- No Cleanup
- Controls Oxygen, Humidity, Sulphuric acid, Nitric acid
- read more
The application of FirePASS® in preventive mode for control of fire hazards in continuously energized equipment facilities (CEEF) and critical operation control centers (COCC) provides significant advantages. Such facilities are characterized by a high density of energy consumption, resulting in constant heating and high risk of ignition. Although flammable gases and liquids can usually be eliminated in CEEF and COCC, fires resulting from faulty connections in patch-panels, electronic failure, or overheated cables, cannot be entirely prevented. The possibility of terrorist attacks also causes a sufficient threat.
FirePASS® in suppression mode provides a safe breathable fire-extinguishing atmosphere that can be kept for as long as needed. Several fire suppression systems, which employ fire suppressants containing inert gases like nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide or their mixtures, were recently introduced. However, they cannot provide the required level of protection due to their inborn deficiencies.